Terms and Conditions
We (Submission Technology, Ltd.) operate USMysteryShopper.com and other related websites where you can earn incentives by registering, providing information and completing certain promotional offers (“Offers”) or otherwise refer to as deals.
By registering with US Mystery Shopper or by accessing our website content, you are assumed to have read and agreed to the terms and conditions set out here.
You agree to answer all survey questions accurately and honestly providing correct contact information, failure to do so will mean that we may be unable to select you as a reviewer.
2. Eligibility to participate
Persons aged 18 and older and residing in mainland United States may take part in the survey provided they agree to these terms and conditions in their entirety. Please note we do not accept business addresses.
A correct & valid cell number will be required to enable us to contact you if you have been selected to become a reviewer
You are eligible to enter if you are: a mainland US citizen or a legal resident of the US at all times; 18 years old or older on the date of registration; not an employee, agent, affiliate, officer or director of Submission Technology or of any advertiser, promotion agency, fulfilment agency or agent of Submission Technology, or of anyone else professionally connected with any Competition, nor a family member of any of these; human - any use of electronic devices to enhance or alter your chance of being selected will count as a false or deceptive entry.
Submission Technology may require you to provide proof that you are eligible and the authorized account holder of the email addresses used to enter. "Authorised account holder" means the natural person to whom the email address in question has been assigned by an Internet service provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email address. If you fail to provide all required information you may be disqualified. It is a condition of entry that all information given is true, current and full. You may not enter using multiple email addresses or as multiple participants. You are allowed only one entry, per entrant, per review opportunity. If you attempt to use multiple addresses or enter more than once, you may be disqualified from the section process. Submission Technology undertakes to use reasonable efforts to maintain adequate email, internet and other communication links but is not otherwise responsible for and shall not be liable for: late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or unintelligible entries; telephone, electronic, hardware, or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, delays or difficulties; errors in transmission; or prize deliveries attempted but not received. If you are disqualified, Submission Technology is under no obligation to publish this fact on this site or anywhere else.
3. Promotional Periods
From time to time we run promotional periods whereby selected individuals who meet the eligibility criteria outlined above will have a one-time opportunity to partake in an in a mystery shopping campaign for a guaranteed $100 gift card. We reserve the right to withdraw this one-time-only offer. We also reserve the right to substitute a gift card for a cash alternative which we will supply via PayPal. This opportunity requires that the user complete the following actions and meet the following criteria:
Gift card with a value of $100 +
In addition to completing the survey questions, to earn your one-time-only incentive, you must:
- Complete all Bronze, Silver and Gold Offers as detailed in the table above;
- Meet the applicable Promotion requirements set forth below within a fifteen (15) day period beginning at the date you sign up with US Mystery Shopper (if you register but don’t finish your Offer within the 15 day period, you cannot claim your incentive); and,
- Claim your incentive within 45 days from the point at which you signed-up with US Mystery Shopper.
If you meet all of the requirements outlined above, please allow an extra 30 days from the day your 15 day period has finished to await validation of the offers that you have completed. If you don’t complete all of the requisite Offers during your initial visit to US Mystery Shopper, you may return to the site to complete the Offers within your 15 day period. If you do not meet all of the requirements outlined above and/or do not complete all Offers within your 15 day period then your entry will be rejected and you will be ineligible to earn an incentive. You should retain any confirmation emails of other documentation applicable to your completed Offers.
The Bronze, Silver and Gold offers appear after the registration form and surveys, which do not count towards earning the incentive. To be credited with the completion of an Offer all transactions must take place via US Mystery Shopper. We use third-party services to verify your registration information and completed offers. If your registration information or completed offer information is determined to be invalid at any stage, we reserve the right to reject your entry and you will be ineligible to earn an incentive.
You cannot sign up for the same Offer more than once to get credit for an Incentive.
For a subscription or purchase Offer, the advertiser must be able to successfully bill your credit card at least once or for the number of times specified by the advertiser to complete the Offer. Some of our advertisers will not accept prepaid cards to complete Offers. Please read third party terms & conditions to ensure your entry is valid.
For a financial Offer, such as a credit card, the card must be activated by making a purchase, transferring a balance or taking a cash advance for the Offer application to be valid. The user also must meet all other applicable terms as laid out by the advertiser.
For further guidance please read our Representative Deals Chart. This chart details each Offer, its initial cost, ongoing obligations to be considered for a valid entry and how to unsubscribe or cancel. Many advertisers will not validate your Offer application if you cancel right after you signup. For this reason, you may have to wait a certain period of time before canceling.
If you have any questions about any Offers, please review the chart or contact the third party sponsor/advertiser directly. Alternatively, contact our customer support for further guidance at email@example.com
Claiming your incentive
During the promotional period, if you meet all of the requirements outlined above, you can claim your one-time-only incentive by clicking on the button at the end of the Bronze, Silver and Gold ladder. You must have confirmed your email address and if so, we will contact you via email and arrange to send you your voucher.
We reserve the right to withdraw this one-time-only offer.
We rely on our users providing accurate registration information so we and our marketing partners can connect with and market to our users. If your registration information is invalid we reserve the right to disqualify you.
Household Waiting Period Rule. Incentives are limited to one Incentive of any kind per person and household (persons living at the same residential address) per eligibility period. You and the members of your household must wait 12 months after completing all of the offers before becoming eligible for another Incentive. A household means a residence – where you live - and cannot be a PO box, where you work, or other non-residential address. We may ask you to prove your household address so we can ensure compliance with the rule that limits Incentives to one Incentive per household per 12 month period. Submission Technology may require you to provide proof of your address by asking you to supply a copy of, for example, a utility bill, your lease, a mortgage statement, a property tax bill or, if you are a student, a copy of your school with your dorm room address. If you live with someone and do not own or rent your residence, we may require you AND the person you live with to supply affidavits attesting to your household address. Please be aware that the person you live with and the other members of your household are not eligible to receive an Incentive if you have already entered and your entry has been validated, within a 12 month period.
SELECTION OF REVIEWERS
A number of reviewers will be selected each month dependent on the campaign requirements. The selection shall be at our discretion on either a random selection basis or on an individual's criteria determined by: (age, occupation, geographical location etc.) This is dictated by the requirements or information required in regards to a product or service.
Those selected will be notified via text, phone or email - Those selected must confirm their acceptance including confirmation of their address and personal details within 7 days of notification. Unclaimed review opportunities will be reallocated to another registrant at our discretion if not claimed within seven days.
The requirements of each mystery shopping campaign will be communicated to the reviewers that are selected. Review requirements can vary, however, the standard requirement is a written review, photos of the reviewer with the gift card or voucher and a video review. By submitting photos and a video, you are agreeing for them to be used for the purpose of publishing reviews and advertising.
If you do not comply with the Official Rules you may be disqualified from all mystery shopping opportunities without further notice. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the entrant ineligible. Should a reviewer fail to return their review within 7 days, without requesting an extension, they may be invoiced for the full value of the gift card.
By entering any entrants agree to accept and be bound by all terms of these Official Rules and by all decisions of Submission Technology.
2. General Conditions
Submission Technology expressly disclaims any responsibility and each participant hereby agrees to release and to hold Submission Technology (and its employees, officers, directors, agents, marketing partners and affiliates) harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with any prize or resulting from the delivery, acceptance and/or subsequent use or misuse of any prize. Submission Technology (and its employees, officers, directors, agents, marketing partners and affiliates) are not responsible for any condition caused by events beyond the control of Submission Technology that may cause the offers to be disrupted. Submission Technology reserves the right to modify scheduling of any review without prior notice at any time and for any reason. Submission Technology reserves the right to terminate or suspend any Submission Technology or partner sponsored test without notice at any time and for any reason.
3. Data Protection
4. Conduct of Members
US Mystery Shopper will only permit you to register once. Attempts to create multiple accounts will result in the account for the multiple registrations being revoked.
USMysteryShopper contains material which is either wholly or partly provided by third parties. We cannot take responsibility for this content. No action may be taken against us because of this content, and you use any content on the website at your own risk.
We try to ensure that any information provided is up to date and accurate, but we cannot be held responsible for goods offered through third parties. We will amend any inaccuracies or exclusions as soon as is practical once we have been made of aware of them.
WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RELATING TO THE PARTICIPATION OR INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAMME.
USMysteryShopper is not responsible for damages or losses that result from participating or inability to participate in the survey, or reliance on or use of information, services, or merchandise provided on or through the survey.
You acknowledge and agree that USMysteryShopper neither endorses the contents of advertisements or third parties' websites, nor assumes responsibility or liability for the accuracy of material contained therein, or any infringement of third party intellectual property rights arising therefrom, or any fraud or other crime facilitated thereby.
7. Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and conditions shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the State of New York.
Your California privacy rights
As well as: “California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers of Company who are California residents to request certain information regarding its disclosure of their personally identifiable information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. You may request a list of all of the third parties with whom we share your PII by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and place “California Third Party Disclosure” in the subject line. Please allow up to thirty days for a response.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR REVIEWERS and PRIZE DRAWS
1. All gift cards/vouchers & prize draws are provided by Submission Technology Limited ("US Mystery Shopper") of East Wing, The Beater House, Turkey Mill, Maidstone, Kent, United Kingdom ME14 5PP.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over and resident in the United States.
3. Entries are made by completing the lifestyle survey.
4. Entries are made by filling in the appropriate online form. No more than one entry may be made by any individual in each prize draw and may not use any e-mail address more than once in any prize draw. Entries including false details will be disregarded as will any that are automated or mechanically made. Entries must be submitted within the advertised time limits. USMysteryshopper reserves the right to reject any entry on reasonable grounds.
6. The reviewer/winner's names in respect of any prize draw will be available from the mystery shopping website.
7. The mystery shopper/winner of each opportunity/prize draw shall be selected at random electronically. There is no minimum or a maximum number of entrants for any opportunity/prize draw. The chances of any particular entrant winning a prize draw or becoming a reviewer will depend on the total number of entrants for that draw. Mystery Shoppers/winners may be notified by phone, e-mail, post or text. US Mystery Shopper may disqualify a winner if it has not managed to contact such Mystery Shopper/winner within seven days of its first attempt to do so. US Mystery Shopper may then select an alternative winner.
8. There is no right to a cash or other alternative to the stated gift card, voucher or prize. However, US Mystery Shopper reserves the right to offer a similar prize, or a prize of equal or greater value, if the stated opportunity or prize is unavailable.
9.US Mystery Shopper will require photographs of mystery shoppers/winners and will require to use those photographs, the names and images of such reviewers/winners to publicise online, in e-mails and through any other media promoting its prize draws. Individuals should not enter to become a mystery shopper or prize draws if they do not agree to this.
10. US Mystery Shopper may suspend or terminate any opportunity or prize draw at any time if it has reasonable grounds for doing so, which grounds may include without limitation a prize draw (or the website on which it is presented) being subject to, or affected by, any denial-of-service attacks, bugs, viruses or any other technologically harmful material or act of hacking by a third party, or in the event of any wilful attempt to breach these terms and conditions.
11. To the extent permitted by law, Mystery Shopping, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to US Mystery Shopper hereby expressly exclude: all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any entrant or winner in connection with any prize draw or any entry. As a condition of your entry into any prize draw, you agree to indemnify us and our affiliates, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all liabilities, other expenses (including costs and legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting directly or indirectly from such entry.
12. US Mystery Shopper is not affiliated with the manufacturer or provider of the Gift nor with any of the third parties appearing in the marketing promotional copy unless otherwise indicated.
Copyright Notifications. Submission Technology, Ltd. (the “Company”) will remove infringing materials in accordance with the DMCA if properly notified that Content infringes copyright. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify the Company’ Copyright Agent in writing. Your notice must contain the following information (please confirm these requirements with your legal counsel, or see the U.S. Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3), for more information):
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site, sufficient for the Company to locate the material;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
If you believe that your work has been removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, please notify the Company’s Copyright Agent in writing. Your counter-notice must contain the following information (please confirm these requirements with your legal counsel or see the U.S. Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. §512(g)(3), for more information):
- a physical or electronic signature of the user of the Platform;
- identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- a statement made under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material; and
- the subscriber's name, address, telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriber's address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the Platform provider may be found, and that the user will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subscriber (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
Under the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material is infringing or was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.
If you fail to comply with these notice requirements, your notification or counter-notification may not be valid. Our designated copyright agent for notice of alleged copyright infringement is:
Submission Technology, Ltd.
Attn: Copyright Agent
The Beater House, Turkey Mill, Ashford Road,
Maidstone, Kent, ME14 5PP
In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable law, Company has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at Company's sole discretion, Users of the Company’s Services who are deemed to be repeat infringers. The company may also at its sole discretion limit access to the Company Site and/or terminate the accounts of any Users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.